- Kara Driscoll Staff Writer
Graeter’s Ice Cream is ready to satisfy your sweet tooth this summer.
The Cincinnati-based ice cream maker has introduced several new, seasonal flavors for the warm days. Graeter’s introduced its new Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream, featuring a mix of strawberries and graham cracker pieces.
Another new flavor, Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip, is crafted by cooking brown sugar and cream with a little bit of salt. Then, the ice cream makers add dark chocolate chips. Seasonal offerings include Banana Chocolate Chip and Strawberry Chocolate Chip.
“It tastes like a chocolate-dipped banana in a scoop. It also happens to be my daughter’s favorite flavor,” said Bob Graeter, chief of quality assurance.
And the bonus flavor for summer? Orange & Cream — “creamy, refreshing and packed with citrus flavor.”
Graeter’s has more than 50 retail stores and ship over 300,000 pints annually for online mail order sales. Graeter’s is found in more than 6,000 grocery stores in 46 states. Locally, Graeter’s has locations at the following locations:
• Beavercreek 2330-A N. Fairfield Rd, 45431
• Centerville 2 N. Main St, 45459
• Oakwood 2412 Far Hills Ave, 45419
• Oxford 29 W. High St, 45056
• West Chester 7651 Cox Rd, 45069
• Liberty Twp. 7121 Foundry Row, 45069 (Liberty Center)View full experience