- Staff report
Beginning June 15, you're invited to help an iconic Dayton restaurant celebrate its first decade in business.
Coco's Bistro, 250 Warren St., Dayton, will begin a 10-day celebration of its 10-year anniversary, which includes special food and drink offerings, raffle prizes and am open house.
1. The 10-day anniversary celebration will commence on Wednesday, June 15.
2. The 10-year anniversary will be celebrated with, what else, food. Coco’s will feature its original Italian Grilled Cheese and Tomato Bisque for $10, and the original Fried Brie for $10.
3. Don’t forget the drink specials, either. Purchase two glasses of house red or white wine for $10.
4. For every $10 you spend your name will be entered into a drawing for 10 prizes.
5. The prizes include DCDC performance tickets paired with dinner at Coco's, UD Basketball passes paired with dinner at Coco's, premium Cincinnati Reds tickets with parking pass, fresh seafood pack from Foremost Seafood paired with bottles top tier white wines donated by Heidelberg, Dry aged and packed premium beef for grilling from Queensgate (Michaels's Meats) paired with top tier red wines donated by Heidelberg and more.
6. During the next 10 years, Coco’s plans to bring its expanded event center upstairs and two Board Rooms to host off site meetings.
7. Rooms will be fully equipped with audio visual and ready for booking by holiday 2016.
8. Coco’s is also excellent place to dine at before heading over to the Victoria Theatre to watch The Lion King.