Six Dayton-area Chick-fil-A restaurants will host a “Mystery Breakfast Tuesday” promotion on June 27, offering a specific free breakfast entree.
Here’s what you need to know to take full advantage of the special, according to Marla Davis, the franchise owner-operator of the Cornerstone of Centerville and Washington Twp. (Ohio 725) Chick-fil-A locations:
• WHEN: The offer starts at 8 a.m. and runs through 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays through June.
• WHAT: One free “mystery” breakfast entree to each guest, no other purchase necessary — a specific entree (no substitutions, limit one per person per day). The item, from the chain’s “hero menu,” will be revealed at 8 a.m. Tuesday in the participating Chick-fil-A stores.
• WHERE: All Dayton-area Chick-fil-A locations, with the exception of the mall locations, which don’t serve breakfast. The participating locations are: Kettering, Cornerstone of Centerville, Beavercreek, Washington Twp. (Ohio 725), Troy, and Benchwood (Butler Twp./Vandalia).
• WHY: “Our goal is to start members of our community’s day off with a smile by bringing a sense of mystery, great food and a full tummy,” Davis told this news outlet. “Great food, great team members and serving the community is what Chick-fil-A does best,” Davis said. “It only seems fitting to kick off summer with a giveaway.”
• HOW: Available for dine-in, carry out and drive-through guests; limit one entree per person, per day; no coupon needed, no substitutions will be honored.
If you miss this Tuesday’s offer, you’ll get other chances in subsequent Tuesdays in June, and some locations are offering the promotion through August. Check with your local Chick-fil-A to confirm how long it will be offering “Mystery Breakfast Tuesday.”