- Najja Parker, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Black Friday has arrived early with the release of several Dell ads for a variety of products including gaming, Alienware PCs, monitors and other accessories.
The company announced the news this week in a press release, revealing that sales began Wednesday as a part of 48-hour early access promotion that ends Friday.
"This year, we are excited more than ever for Black Friday and Cyber Monday," said David Bent, senior vice president, Dell Consumer and Small Business Group. "Our valued customers' technology needs range from person to person and business to business, so we are offering the biggest deals on the most comprehensive selection of innovative products ever."
Take a look at a sampling of the savings below:
- NEW Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop - $899.99 (Save $100)
- Alienware Aurora Desktop - $799.99 (Save $300)
- Dell Inspiron Gaming Desktop - $499.99 (Save $150)
- Dell Inspiron 14 3000 Laptop - $129.99 (Save $120)
- Dell Inspiron Desktop - $379.99 (Save $270)
- Dell 32 Monitor (D3218HN) - $169.99 (Save $180)
- Dell Wireless 360 Speaker System (AE715) - $89.99 (Save $60)
- Nest Learning Thermostat - $199 (Save $50)
- LG 65" 4k Smart HDR Ultra HDTV + $150 Dell Promo eGift Card - $799.99 (Save $600)