There are about a half-dozen craft beer bars and four breweries within about a mile of each other in downtown Dayton and its surrounding historic districts.
- Warped Wing Brewing Company, 26 Wyandot St
- Fifth Street Brewpub, 1600 E 5th St.
- Dayton Beer Company, 41 Madison St.
- Toxic Brew Company, 431 E 5th St.
Downtown Dayton will have five breweries when Centerville’s Lock 27 Brewing opens its second brewery and a pub-restaurant overlooking Fifth Third Field’s main plaza in downtown Dayton.
That brewery is expected to open in spring.
- Lucky's Taproom & Eatery, 520 E 5th St.
- Crafted and Cured, 531 Wayne Ave.
- Thai 9, 11 Brown St.
- The Barrel House, 417 E. Third St.
- Trolley Stop, 530 530 E. Fifth St.
If that’s not a reason to take a walk, we don’t know what is.
View full experience
>> RELATED: Dayton's craft beer: A guide to breweries