With the new year comes a few updates and changes from Dayton’s beloved food truck turned restaurant Zombie Dogz.
Zombie Dogz announced new hours and some menu updates as part of an effort to rotate its offerings today on its Facebook page:
New operating hours are: 10:30 a.m.-10 p.m. 7 days a week.
Updated menu for the month of January.
• Waking Dead: housemade sausage gravy, bacon, over easy egg and drizzled with maple syrup.
• Blood Graffiti: pizza sauce, pan fried pepperoni and a blend of provolone and mozzarella cheeses.
• Beefcake: housemade beef stroganoff topped with sautéed white onions and peppers and finished with parsley sour cream.
• The Nibbler: housemade chili, red onion, bacon, yellow mustard and shredded muenster cheese.
• Smells Like Zombie Spirit: sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and your choice of 1,000 island or brown mustard.
• Calling in Dead: white truffle Mac n cheese topped with Parmesan garlic cracker crumbs.
• Victim 13: chili, sauerkraut, white truffle Mac n cheese, red onion, pickle spear and yellow mustard.
• Gem City Slasher: housemade guacamole, bacon and cilantro sour cream.
• Sliced and Diced: roasted pears, mixed greens, goat cheese, balsamic glaze and candied almonds.
• Germanator: garlic crusted beef, housemade beer cheese and fried onions.
• Killer Gauge: slow cooked buffalo chicken, blue cheese crumbles, diced celery and ranch.
• The Capone: pickle spear, sport peppers, Roma tomatoes, red onion, relish, yellow mustard and celery salt.
Special items: Veggie dog or chicken sausages available as substitutes, as well as gluten-free buns.
The restaurant’s application for a license to sell beer is still pending.