Frisch’s is bringing back Coca-Cola drink products to its restaurants. Frisch’s CEO Jason Vaughn announced on Monday morning that the chain will switch back to Coke products.
Frisch’s switched to Pepsi in 2013, and fans criticized the move after the restaurant’s 50-year partnership with Coke. Coca-Cola is expected to come back to restaurants in September 2018, Vaughn said.
Fans reacted to the news on social media:
COKE IS BACK THANK YOU FRISCH'S!!!! THANK YOU COKE!!!!!— Tracey-Lynn (@Traceywheeler) June 18, 2018
FRISCH’S IS BRINGING BACK COKE, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!— Carol (@Carolforniagirl) June 18, 2018
PSA: Frisch’s back to Coke products... life is good 😋#frischsiceisthebest @FrischsBigBoy ☺️ thank you— Kimberly (@Momma_Kimberley) June 18, 2018
Frisch’s Does What’s Right, Brings Back Coca-Cola #Frischs https://t.co/D9mSlg2rby pic.twitter.com/BNmIGBZRxA— Mac (@BennyMacBlog) June 18, 2018
FIVE FAST READS
• People are talking about suicide: There's help available locally
• Woman shaving legs at pool sparks outrage, disgust
• 5 surprising ways Kroger is changing stores in 2018
• This $2 million Warren County estate is a rural paradise with a resort-style pool
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house
About the Author