The 1,200-square-foot location occupies two store fronts and will feature a candy buffet. Customers may purchase a $5 box and fill the box with their favorite treats. The vintage-feel candy shops are locally owned by Bill and Tiffany Kelly.
» TRENDING CONTENT: Lowe’s to close more than 50 ‘underperforming’ stores
This is the fourth location in the region, with other locations in Middletown, Miamisburg and Chillicothe. Grandpa Joe's was founded by Christopher Beers in Pittsburgh, and has locations in Pennsylvania.
Stores hours are Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
FIVE FAST READS
• Target releases cheese-filled advent calendar for the holidays
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house
• 5 things you need to know about Sears' bankruptcy
• Kroger launches wine delivery service
• Keith Urban makes wish come true for dying Ohio fan