* Bonefish Grill, 2818 Miamisburg-Centerville Road - 52 employees.
* Bonefish Grill, West Chester Twp. - 44 employees.
* Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 900 Miamisburg-Centerville Road - 53.
* Fleming’s, 4432 Walnut St., The Greene, Beavercreek - 60.
* Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Mason - 49.
* Outback Steakhouse, 6800 Miller Lane - 95.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1801 Towne Park Drive, Troy - 84.
* Outback Steakhouse, Springdale - 87.
* Outback Steakhouse, Mason - 93.
On April 16, in a statement, David Deno, Bloomin Brands’ chief executive, said at that time the company had not terminated or furloughed any employees as a result of COVID-19.
“For hourly employees impacted by the closure of our dining rooms, we have provided four weeks of relief pay to date and free meals for pick-up,” Deno said in the April 16 statement. “We hope to be able to continue providing these benefits and will reassess our ability to do so every two weeks.”
Deno also said he had suspended his salary and the company’s board of directors had suspended their cash retainers.
In total, the Florida-based company operates more than 1,450 restaurants in 48 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 21 countries, some of which are franchises.