“From investing in technology that enables our associates to work faster and more efficiently, to hiring hundreds of new associates for our fifth e-commerce fulfillment center which opened in August, we are ready to serve our customers however they choose to shop Kohl’s - in our stores, online, or on a mobile device - this holiday season,” the company said in a statement.
Kohl’s is currently hiring at at least 12 stores in Ohio currently. Kohl’s has locations in Beavercreek, Huber Heights, Centerville, Miamisburg, Middletown, Troy, Springfrield, Lebanon, West Chester and Fairfield. The Wisconsin-based retail chain reported in February 2016 that it would close 18 stores across the country.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Target to raise minimum hourly wage to $15
• You can now send text messages for free on Delta flights
• Have you been tested? STDs spreading in Dayton, across U.S.
• 10 retailers file for bankruptcy in 2017
• Bob Evans Farms has been sold for $1.5B