• Physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists
• Imaging technicians (ultrasound, MRI, and CT)
• Sterile Processing Technician
• Environmental services (housekeeping, maintenance)
• Nutrition Services (restaurant/cafeteria servers, patient servers, patient tray line assembly, cashiers, cooks, dishwashers)
For more information, visit ketteringhealthevents.com.
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, 10 emergency departments, and 120 outpatient facilities. The network’s hospitals are Kettering, Grandview, Sycamore, Southview, Greene Memorial, Soin, Fort Hamilton, and Kettering Behavioral Medicine.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Bush Brothers & Co. recalls baked beans cans
• Amazon to hire for more than 50,000 jobs this week, including in Ohio
• Original Max & Erma's restaurant to close in Ohio
• Electronics company to lay off 93 workers in Centerville, Springboro
• Starbucks to close all 379 Teavana locations, including local stores