White Castle is also accepting entries starting May 1 for its annual Cravers Hall of Fame. Customers are encouraged to submit original stories about their relationship with White Castle, explaining why the brand is meaningful to them. Entries can be submitted online.
» BUSINESS NEWS: Walmart looking to sell products made by Ohio entrepreneurs
“The judges set criteria to evaluate each story based on the following: brand loyalty, creative presentation, originality and magnitude of the Crave. Previous winning entries have included tattoos, epic road trips, moving family traditions that have spanned generations and tributes to fallen friends,” according to the restaurant chain.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• To combat retail apocalypse, local malls push for shopping innovation
• Dayton to celebrate $4 million River Run with music, community bash
• New store at The Greene to have baby piglets at grand opening
• Miamisburg candy store now selling pickle juice soda
• Waffle House co-founder dies a month after business partner