»BIZ BEAT: Near record number of U.S. stores closing, but Dayton market healthy
“The Mall at Fairfield Commons is strengthened by a dynamic mix of local, regional and national tenants. Rose & Remington further enhances the exceptional experience we aim to offer our guests every day, and we expect it will quickly become a favorite with our shoppers,” said Leanne Rubosky, general manager of the Mall at Fairfield Commons.
»PHOTOS: Area lake house with boat dock, basement bar on market
Rose & Remington is a boho-chic-styled store selling clothing, accessories and home decor. The company’s owners also own Burlap and Birch and Curve and Cloth, along with Greene Country Market and Sammie and Link on Main Street in Lebanon.
The Dayton Daily News first reported the store would open in February.
FIVE FAST READS
• Amazon Prime Day coming soon, but some deals already started: Here’s how
• Area Kohl’s stores launch free Amazon returns today
• Downtown business moves to Oregon District with new services
• CONFIRMED: Dorothy Lane opening Killer Brownie manufacturing facility
• Farmers expect major crop yield losses after record planting delays