Stove Top is selling stretchy pants for those stuffed Thanksgiving guests who need a little extra room.
Stove Stop Stuffing, a product of the Kraft Heinz Company, introduced the Thanksgiving Dinner Pants online this week. The pants are available in small, medium, large and extra large, and feature an expandable waistline. The unisex maroon pants cost $19.98, and customers can only buy one per person.
» RELATED: Retailers targeting millennials, baby boomers during holiday season
The Stove Top pants are only available while supplies last. Stove Top will also donate $10,000 to Feeding America for Thanksgiving.
The Kraft Heinz Company’s iconic brands include Kraft, Heinz, ABC, Capri Sun, Classico, Jell-O, Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon, Quero, Smart Ones and Velveeta.
Here’s what people had to say about the Thanksgiving Dinner pants on social media:
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• #BoycottKeurig: Here’s why people are boycotting this coffee company
• Is Little Debbie getting rid of your favorite treat? One has to go
• 3 retailers coming to The Greene in Beavercreek
• UberEATS launches food delivery services in Dayton
• Dayton retailer brings Southern culture to Ohio