2. CONSOLIDATING OFFICES The move will include members of its C-suite, finance, clinical affairs and other select positions and will consolidate its West Chester office to the Austin Landing location.
3. UD SPACE The University of Dayton Research Institute will expand into the former Midmark space in the 1700 South Patterson Building. Midmark occupied 25,000 square feet in the South Patterson Building.
» RELATED: Dayton-based Midmark to add multiple jobs in engineering department
4. EXPANDING IN VERSAILLES Midmark will also continue with plans to build its new technology center in Versailles in 2018, which is expected to bring 97 new jobs to the region. The Versailles campus will remain Midmark's largest site, housing primarily manufacturing, associated support functions and the customer experience department. The technology center is a $40 million investment, including more than $20 million in machinery and equipment.
5. IN THE REGION "Our decision to locate our headquarters within the Dayton region continues to be a positive one. The area is rich in talent and innovation, and the impact is visible throughout Midmark," said Bob Morris, chief financial officer for Midmark. "The city of Dayton and the University of Dayton have been incredible hosts over the past five years and we thank them for their support. We look forward to our continued partnership as we maintain our presence in the area."
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• #ThanksgivingDinnerPants: Stove Top selling stretchy holiday pants
• #BoycottKeurig: Here’s why people are boycotting this coffee company
• Is Little Debbie getting rid of your favorite treat? One has to go
• 3 retailers coming to The Greene in Beavercreek
• UberEATS launches food delivery services in Dayton