Toxic Brew Company is making post-shopping drinks a little bit cheaper.
Customers can bring a receipt for $30 or more from any independent downtown Dayton business into Toxic Brew, starting Black Friday Nov. 23 through the next Friday Nov. 30, and receive a discount of 25 percent off their tabs.
“Shop local, drink local, save a few bones, get toasty,” the bar posted on Facebook.
» RELATED: What is the future of transportation? Ohio looks overseas for answers
The Oregon District is celebrating Small Business Saturday with its Holiday Stamp Card Program. Shop at six or more Oregon District businesses between Nov. 24 and Dec. 29 to enter weekly drawings for gift baskets full of Oregon District business goods and gift cards. All entries qualify for a grand prize of $1,000 in Oregon District spending.
More information here: http://www.theoregondistrict.org/holidaystampcard/
FIVE FAST READS
• Target releases cheese-filled advent calendar for the holidays
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house
• 5 things you need to know about Sears' bankruptcy
• Kroger launches wine delivery service
• Keith Urban makes wish come true for dying Ohio fan