Those walking in the parade will assemble early and streets along the parade route will be closed starting at 9 a.m. Parking along the parade routes is prohibited.
After the parade, festivities kick off on Fountain Square with a St. Patrick’s Day Party, featuring live music, food trucks and, of course, green beer.
The day’s festivities are free and open to the public and will run from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday.
Cincinnati St. Patrick’s Parade has been marching through the streets of the Queen City since 1967.
Here are the street closures to look out for starting at 9 a.m. on Saturday:
- Mehring Way- closed between Gest Street and Elm Street
- Central Avenue- closed south of W Pete Rose Way
The following streets will close at 11:30 a.m.:
- Mehring Way- closed between Gest Street and E Pete Rose Way
- Elm Street- closed between Freedom Way and Mehring Way
- Race Street- closed south of Second Street (Garage access maintained)
- Marian Spencer Way- closed to through traffic between Second Street and Ted Berry Way (Garage access maintained)
- Joe Nuxhall Way- closed between Second Street and Mehring Way
- Freedom Way- closed between Race Street and Joe Nuxhall Way