The schedule includes:
• 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Home Party & Holiday Bazaar, Miamisburg Community Center;
• 1 to 9 p.m.: Glice (artificial ice) open skate, Riverfront Park;
• 2:30 p.m.: Parade, Central Avenue from Sixth Street to Riverfront Park;
• 3 to 5 p.m.: Santa and Mrs. Claus at Fire Station 53 on First Street; Horse-drawn carriage rides from Baum Opera House, fire station and community center;
RELATED: 12 unique dining, entertainment spots in downtown Miamisburg
• 5 to 8 p.m.: Carolers, magicians, jugglers and musicians, Riverfront Park and Main Street;
• 6 p.m.: Tree-lighting ceremony, Riverfront Park;
• 6 to 10 p.m.: Luminary Walk, Veterans Memorial Park;
• 6:30 p.m.: Alexis Gomez concert, Riverfront Park or Memorial Auditorium, depending on weather.
• 2-5 p.m.: Miamisburg Historical Society's Christmas at the Tavern. The Daniel Gebhart Tavern Museum, Old Main and Lock streets. Open House features an 1800s-style Christmas celebration includes live music free hot ciders and refreshments.
• 5 p.m.: Miamisburg Community Chorus 45th Annual Christmas Concert, Baum Opera House.
RELATED: Sales of bobblehead of longtime mayor to help fund bicentennial