The “largest and most realistic dinosaur event in North America since 2013” is coming to Columbus.
Jurassic Quest will make its next stop at the Columbus Convention Center next weekend, Sept. 14-16. The traveling exhibition has more than “doubled” in size, according to the Jurassic Quest website.
>>Next season of hit podcast focusing on Ohio city
To guarantee admission to the event, it’s encouraged to purchase tickets ahead of time on the website. Active duty police, firefighters, paramedics as well as active and in-active military personnel, their spouses and kids save $2 on each ticket. Must present ID at event.
>>Meet Alex Keller, the woman who is keeping Dayton flexible
NEW TO JURASSIC QUEST:
- HUGE, NEW 24-foot Carnotaurus and T-Rex rides! The biggest ridable dinosaurs in North America!
- NEW WALKING dinosaur rides!
- NOW OVER 100 TOTAL dinosaurs, including a life-size T-Rex, Spinosaurus, Triceratops, Giganotosaurus, Pinochiorex, Dracorex, Quetzalcoatlus, Anzu Wyliei, Ouranosaurus, Velociraptors, Stegosaurus, Utahraptor, Therizinosaurus, Allosaurus, Albertosaurus, Edmontosaurus, & many more moving, breathing and even walking dinosaurs!
- NEW activities!
- Walking Dakotaraptors and NEW walking Dilophosaurus!
- NEW walking dinosaur rides!
- NEW fossil digs and NEW paleontology and fossil stations!
- NEW dino petting zoo (for toddlers)!
- NEW dino scooters (current requirement is 5 and younger)!
RETURNING TO JURASSIC QUEST:
- Science stations
- Incredibly realistic, interactive baby dinosaurs and walking dinosaurs exclusive to Jurassic Quest
- Cinema, dinosaur bounce houses and bungee pulls
- Crafts, face painting, green screen photography and dinosaur jeopardy
WANT TO GO?
WHAT: Jurassic Quest
WHEN: 3 p.m. Friday, Sept. 14 through 8 p.m. through Sunday, Sept. 16
WHERE: Greater Columbus Convention Center, 400 N. High St., Columbus
INFO: jurrasicquest.com | Facebook