- Wednesday, Dec 19 - Petty Thieves (a Tom Petty tribute)
- Thursday, Dec 20 - Come Together (a Beatles tribute)
- Friday, Dec 21 - Set the Controls (a Pink Floyd tribute)
- Saturday, Dec 22 - Road Eyes (a Neil Young tribute)
- Sunday, Dec 23 - Great Northern String Band (a Grateful Dead tribute)
>>ALSO FRIDAY: The Night Market’s Holiday Show will have one-of-a-kind gifts galore!
“With members coming in from out of state, I was so excited when Patrick [Himes] told me that Set the Controls could do their reunion on Friday night,” Obenour said. “Really, every night is going to be its own amazing experience. I’m biased of course, but it’s hard not to see the dollars to live music value in that 5-day pass.”
>>MORE TO DO: One of Dayton’s most beloved holiday traditions returns
5-day passes are $35 tickets in advance. Individual tickets are available in advance and at doors. The Yellow Cab Tavern is located at 700 E. 4th St. in Dayton, near the Oregon District.
WANT TO GO?
What: Yellow Cab Hosts 5-Night Winter Solstice Concert Series
- Wednesday, Dec. 19 at 7 p.m.: An evening with Petty Thieves (a Tom Petty tribute) — $7 advance / $10 doors
- Thursday, Dec. 20 at 7 p.m.: An evening with Come Together (a Beatles tribute) — $7 advance / $10 doors
- Friday, Dec. 21 at 9:30 p.m.: An evening with Set the Controls for the heart of the fun: the one-night reunion of American Pink Floyd — $10 advance / $15 doors
- Saturday, Dec. 22 at 7 p.m.: An evening with Road Eyes (a Neil Young tribute) — $9 advance / $13 doors
- Sunday, Dec. 23 at 7:30 p.m.: An evening with Great Northern String Band (a Grateful Dead tribute) — $7 advance / $10 doors / $60 4-course dinner with Greek Street Food Truck and Lost Tunnel
Where: The Yellow Cab, 700 E. 4th St., Dayton
More info: Facebook | Website