Taylor Swift announced the first round of dates for her new “Reputation” stadium tour on Monday, Nov.13, just after the release of her sixth album of the same name.
The tour kicks off in May and will travel to stadiums across North America throughout the summer and into early fall.
The tour includes a few stops in Ohio, plus a few more still close to home or a quick escape away:
- June 2: Soldier Field in Chicago
- June 30: Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium in Louisville
- July 7: Ohio Stadium in Columbus
- July 17: First Energy Stadium in Cleveland
- Aug. 25: Nissan Stadium in Nashville
- Aug. 28: Ford Field in Detroit
- Sept. 15 – Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Wednesday, Dec. 13, though fans will have the opportunity to purchase tickets in advance via the Ticketmaster Verified Fan program.
Registration is currently open and continues until Thursday, Nov. 28.
Additional dates will be announced at a later date for the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
>> Celebrity spottings: Some of the stars we’ve seen in Dayton