- Fifth Street Brewpub : Hop Picking Party. Come pick fresh hop cones off the bines brought in from Little Miami Farms for Fifth Street Brewpub's fresh hop beer brewed the following day. You pick the cones and they will gift you half off FSB beers. No picking experience necessary. Also at Fifth Street Brewpub are $12 growler fills. Take home a growler of your favorite FSB beer. Bring in a growler or buy one at FSB. For more info, call (937) 443-0919.
- Branch & Bone Artisan Ales: All Sour Tap Takeover featuring some old favorites making a return and some new soon-to-be favorites making a debut. A few of interest are Soft Temple and Bomb Pop Berliner returning. The event starts at 4 p.m. and goes until 10 p.m.
- Bunkers Sports Bar & Grill : Breckenridge tap takeover featuring their new release, Strawberry Sky Kolsch and other favorites.
- Ziggy's : Breckenridge tap takeover featuring their new release, Strawberry Sky Kolsch and other favorites.
- Eudora Brewing Company : Dayton Beer Week Trivia with DJ Bear starting at 7 p.m.
- Warped Wing Brewing Company : Cornhole Tournament with Gem City Social Sports. $5 per player or $10 per team. 6:30-9 p.m.
- Jimmie's Ladder 11 : Warped Wednesday at Jimmie's.
- The Caroline : Beer dinner at 7 p.m.
- Barrel House : Wu Tang Wednesday featuring premium beer showcase featuring limited beers from Bell's Brewing, Clown Shoes, Troëgs Brewing and Epic Brew Co.
- Dorothy Lane Market Springboro : Beginning at 5 p.m., enjoy a special pint night and tap takeover from North High. Rare North High beers to be showcased and swag and glasses to be given away.
- Hairless Hare Brewery : From 4 p.m. to close, Little Hare Cream Ale Variants. We will be releasing three new variants of our Little Hare Cream Ale. The three flavors are Blueberry, Raspberry and Strawberry.
- Pour Haus : Annual dunk tank event beginning at 6 p.m.
- Miami Valley Wine & Spirits: Beginning at 5 p.m., Jackie O's & Fat Heads, rare and vintage beer showcase.
- Heather's Café : Beer bingo featuring Short's Brewing Co. starting at 7 p.m.
Dayton Beer Week will wrap up with the 21st Annual AleFest Dayton. The event, which is one of Ohio’s longest running craft beer festivals, will be held from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24, at the Dayton Convention Center, 22 E. Fifth St. in downtown Dayton.
>>GUIDE: AleFest Dayton turns 21 with a big birthday bash
It will feature regional and international craft beers, and plenty to choose from, along with live music and food. The event will feature a variety of vintage and rare beers.
General admission allows attendees to sample from an assortment of more than 200 beers. Live music will be provided by The Fries.
General admission tickets are $45 in advance, $50 at the door. “VIP” tickets allow for entry an hour early, at 3 p.m., and cost $60 in advance, $65 at the door. Each admission includes 20 samples of craft beer, a commemorative tasting glass, a sampling guide, food samples and live entertainment. A silent auction also will be held.
>>ON TAP: AleFest reveals this year's beers and breweries, and there's a twist
Advance tickets may be purchased online at alefest.com. A portion of the proceeds benefit the event's nonprofit partners, which include the Dayton Area Rugby Club, Five Rivers Youth Rugby Foundation, Alzheimer's Association Miami Valley Chapter, Bike Miami Valley, Dayton Ballet, Dayton Art Institute, and UpDayton. In addition, a portion of proceeds will go to the Dayton Tornado Relief Initiative as well as the Oregon District Tragedy Fund.
Dayton Daily News and Dayton.com reporter Mark Fisher contributed to this report.