Dayton is 2-2-3!
What better way to celebrate than with Dayton beer, Dayton funk, Dayton food and even a Dayton birthday cake?
The Barrel House, 417 E. Third St., will be tapping beer by Dayton breweries, featuring food from food truck Wicked Wich and more on Friday, April 5 (which also happens to be First Friday downtown). The event will run from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
>> Things to do downtown on First Friday
“We'll be boasting a taplist of nothing but Dayton brewed beer, listening to Dayton bred music all day,” event organizers posted on Facebook.
>> Meet the owners of The Barrel House
Here are 17 Dayton brews that will be on tap:
- Warped Wing - Creamsicle Ermals
- Warped Wing - Whiskey Rebellion
- Warped Wing - Gamma Bomb
- Branch & Bone - Empty Page
- Branch & Bone - Salted Caramel Unmasked
- Yellow Springs - Dianthus
- Yellow Springs - Captain Stardust
- Yellow Springs - Handsome
- Yellow Springs & Devil Wind - Riding Leisurely
- Devil Wind - Funnel Cloud
- Crooked Handle - Trinity Haze
- Dayton Beer Co. - Deep Sea Diving
- Alematic - Paint It Black
- Lock 27 - Waterway Wheat
- Toxic - Abby's Cure
- Fifth Street - JoJo's with Woodburl Coffee
- Hairless Hare - Kickback Kolsch with Black Raspberry
Dayton was founded on April 1, 1796.
>> 7 things to know about Dayton
The Barrel House celebrated Dayton's 222 birthday by tapping beer from local breweries, serving food from Underdogs Mobile and featuring entertainment by Dayton musicians on Saturday, March 31. PHOTO / TOM GILLIAM PHOTOGRAPHY
Photo: Tom Gilliam
WANT TO GO?
What: Dayton Turns 223! at The Barrel House
When: Friday, April 5, from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: The Barrel House, 417 E. Third St., Dayton
More info: Facebook