Dayton is about to turn the big 2-2-2!
And here is a way to celebrate.
The Barrel House, 417 E. Third St., will be tapping beer by Dayton breweries, food from Underdogs Mobile and featuring entertainment by Dayton musicians on Saturday, March 31.
The event begins at noon and will run through 1 a.m.
>> Meet the owners of The Barrel House
Here are 13 Dayton brews that will be on tap:
1) Yellow Springs Brewery — Ohio Valley IPA 1
2) Yellow Springs Brewery —Ohio Valley IPA 2
3) Toxic Brew Company — Apricot Porn or Pawn
4) Toxic Brew Co — ISO-Hell
5) Eudora Brewing Company — Mother Fuggle
6) Lock 27 Brewing — Johnny Longboil
7) Fifth Street Brewpub — BA Keep it 100
8) Fifth St. Brewpub — Definitely Frances 3.5
9) Hairless Hare Brewery — The Hop Prophet
10) Lucky Star Brewery — Wicked Mutha
11) Crooked Handle Brewing Co.— Roadside Peanut Butter Porter
12) Warped Wing Brewing Company — Trotwood
13) Warped Wing Brewing Co — Angels Envy BA Abominator
Dayton was founded on April 1, 1796.
>> 7 things to know about Dayton
WANT TO GO?
What: Dayton Turns 222! at The Barrel House
When: Saturday, March 31, starting at noon
Where: The Barrel House, 417 E. Third St., Dayton
More info: Facebook