Here are some key pointers from the RTA:
1) ☘️ The United Irish of Dayton, the group behind Celtic Fest encourages festival-goers to park at the Transportation Center Garage at 101 E. Fifth St. or the Reibold Garage at 117 S. Main St. The entrance is on West Fifth Street. Both garages have small fees, but the shuttles are free.
>> The Spot in Sidney celebrates 111 years with $1.11 food deals
2) ☘️ The free RTA shuttle buses will operate in a continuous loop north on Jefferson, west on Second Street to Monument, south on Ludlow and east on Fifth Street, according to a press release.
The bus will loop around Bainbridge, Hugo, Wayne Avenue, and travel back onto Fifth.
>> Where to park for FREE in the Oregon District without ticking anyone off
3) ☘️ Temporary stops will be located along the shuttle route. Look for buses with the Celtic Fest window card and “shuttle” on the destination sign.
4) ☘️ The shuttles operate from 5:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Friday; 11:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Saturday; and 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
5) ☘️ Several regular bus routes will be rerouted beginning Thursday, July 26 through early morning Monday, July 31.
Closed streets will be reopen to regular traffic by 2 a.m. Monday, July 31.
>> 3 films that will put you in the holiday spirit this weekend