Dayton Beer Week will culminate in a fantastic finale with AleFest on Saturday, Aug. 25, from 4 to 7 p.m. — or you can go in an hour early with VIP tickets.
How big is this annual bash, which is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year? How about more than 300 crafted beers from all over the world big.
More than 300 curated and hand-selected craft beers will be featured at this year’s AleFest including 130 international options.
Here are 7 reasons you won’t want to miss AleFest:
1. Over 70 craft draughts will be featured, including over 40 local/area brews
2. There will be 5 authentic cask ales to sample
3. Sample smooth, specialty Trappist Monastery beers from 5 renowned breweries
4. An exclusive selection of 10 fine wines will be available for tastings
5. Brews not for you? Try the 6 featured ciders
6. AleFest Dayton benefits area nonprofit and charitable organizations including Dayton Area Rugby Club, Five Rivers Youth Rugby Foundation, Alzheimer’s Association Miami Valley Chapter, Bike Miami Valley, Dayton Ballet, Dayton Art Institute and UpDayton
7. Over 170 on-site volunteers make this event possible
Eudora Brewing Company, Hairless Hare Brewery, Star City Brewery and many more will be there with classic, modern and craft brews for patrons to sample. For a full line up of participating breweries, visit the official AleFest website.
WANT TO GO?
What: Dayton AleFest
When: Saturday, Aug. 25, 4 to 7 p.m.
Where: Dayton Convention Center, 22 E. Fifth St.
Cost: $40 General /$60 VIP. Cost increases $5 at the door.