Roost Modern Italian restaurant will host a six-course Champagne dinner at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16, featuring the wines of the Laurent Perrier Champagne house.
Roost is located at 524 E Fifth St. in Dayton's Oregon District. Jessica Starry, Midwest regional manager for Laurent Perrier, will be hosting the dinner.
The courses and sparklers include:
- Raw Capital City Oysters with shallot mignonette and Champagne “grapes” paired with Laurent Perrier Ultra Brut
- Butter-Poached Beet & Burrata Crostini paired with Laurent Perrier Brut Rose
- 62 Celsius egg “Parmesan” with smoked salmon paired with Laurent Perrier Brut Rose
- Japanese Deviled Eggs paired with Laurent Perrier La Cuvée
- White truffle mac-n-cheese paired with Laurent Perrier Vintage 2007
- Heritage Poulet Rouge Fermier Fried Chicken with Danableu & cipollini marmellata paired with Laurent Perrier Demi Sec Harmony
The cost of the dinner, with wine pairings, is $110, not including tax and gratuity. The cost of the dinner only, with no Champagne, is $60, not including tax and tip.
Reservations may be made at www.roostdayton.com. The restaurant asks that those making reservations specify that the reservation is for the CHAMPAGNE DINNER.
For more information, contact the restaurant at (937) 222-3100.