Austin Landing is hosting a special weekend event filled with fun, fitness, food and more to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
>> Here are 10 things to do this weekend in Dayton
Fitness Fest will include a public “Ninja Warrior” style obstacle course.
Ninja Warrior course facts:
- Course will open at 10:30 a.m.
- No Registration Required - first come first serve
- Admission to course will be a donation to JDRF
- There is a height minimum of 48" to participate
Fitness activity schedule:
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Clash on the Concrete CrossFit meet
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. fitness vendor fair
- 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Ninja Warrior obstacle course
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Beer Garden OPEN (proceeds go to JDRF)
- 11:30 a.m. Fitness Boxing (30 min class) - first come first serve
- 12 p.m. Pound fit (30 min class) - first come first serve
- 12:30 p.m. Fitness Boxing (30 min class) - first come first serve
- 1 p.m. Pound fit (30 min class) - first come first serve
- 2 p.m. Pound fit (30 min class) - first come first serve
Additional activities Include:
- A large variety of fitness, health and wellness vendors
- A portable Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course starting at 10:30 a.m.
- Clash on the Concrete CrossFit Competition powered by Crossfit Skyfall (register here)
- Spectator beer garden open at 10 a.m.
- Live DJ playing all day long
- CycleBar & Orangetheory Fitness classes all day long to benefit JDRF (register here)
>> Paddle (and eat) your way through the Great Miami river at this epic event
All proceeds from the event will be donated to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research whose mission is to accelerate life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent and treat T1D and its complications.
Want to go?
WHAT: Fitness Fest
WHEN: Saturday, June 23 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
WHERE: Austin Landing, 3601 Rigby Rd.