One of Dayton’s most beloved eateries is celebrating its lucky number seven.
On Saturday, March 10, Lucky’s Taproom and Eatery will host a celebration for their 7 year milestone.
The party will be held from 10 a.m. that morning through 3 a.m. the next day.
The celebration kicks off with a list of “7 beers for 7 years” that was posted on their Facebook page, which includes several from the Miami Valley:
- 017 BA Black Solstice from FigLeaf
- Nitro Tiramisu Coffee Please from Fifty West
- Hairy Cherry from Hairless Hare
- Chuck's Dirty Bath Water from Toxic Brew Co.
- 2014 Incorrigible from New Holland
- Dank'd up Man Devil (on the beer engine) from Warped Wing
- Tropical Captain Stardust from Yellow Springs
Lucky’s will also offer specials during the week, but their Facebook page states you’ll have to stop by to find out what they are.
Want to go?
WHAT: Lucky’s Taproom & Eatery’s 7th Year Anniversary
WHERE: 520 E. 5th St., Dayton
HOURS: 10 a.m. to 3 a.m. March 10, 2018