● A list of downtown patios where you can enjoy al fresco dining and drinks
● Roving street entertainers, including musicians and chalk artists
● The kickoff of the Downtown Dayton Summer Bingo adventure game
For those who opt to stay home, a Virtual First Friday will include a “menu” of activities, experiences and opportunities that you can enjoy from home. Schedule a “virtual date” with friends or family to interact with First Friday together, while apart.
● Order a takeout or delivery meal from one of the dozens of downtown restaurants committed to serving our community and keeping employees paid during this time. Most restaurants are operating on special delivery and takeout operations.
● Shop from a local retailer who might not be able to have you in their store but has a full lineup of goods and gift cards for sale online.
● Explore a local museum, art gallery or theater group through a virtual tour of their interactive online posts, current displays or past works.
A full list of specials, entertainment, and information can be found on the First Friday Facebook event page.