>> 12 must-see concerts close to home this fall
Entertainment abounds with street performers and two stages. The Soin Stage is right by the food tent and features more mellow music and belly dancing.
>> 5 Dayton rock bands that have gone international
The music lineup:
- Tajlyn from Cincinnati at 9 a.m.
- Ryan Stinson at 10 a.m.
- The Typical Johnsons at 11 a.m.
- Egyptian Breeze at 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
- The American Landscape at 1 p.m.
- Kyleen Downes at 3 p.m.
- Zane & The Sway at 5 p.m.
At the Bryan Center, you can enjoy larger bands and delicious craft beer from noon until 7 p.m.
The music lineup:
- Soul River Symphony at 12 p.m.
- The Lovers at 1 p.m.
- Nasty Bingo at 2 p.m.
- Speaking Suns at 3 p.m.
- Punchdrunk Tagalongs at 4 p.m.
- Asteroid Fields Roadtrippers’ Orchestra and special guest aerialist Sammy Joy at 5 p.m.
- The L.A. band will close out the festival with beloved danceable tunes
Check out YellowSpringsOhio.org for lineups and for more info on the musicians that will play October Street Fair. Put on your dancing shoes and come join us!
>> 8 Dayton bands you should give a funk about
PARKING & SHUTTLE SERVICE
To make getting to Street Fair easier, use our free shuttle service from Young’s Dairy or Yellow Springs High School available from 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Or ride your bike and use the free Bike Miami Valley bike valet service at the corner of Dayton Street and Rt. 68.
» Buffalo Killers are alive and well in Ohio
The Street Fair is free and open to the public. Handicapped parking is available at the Municipal Lot on Corry St. The Street Fair is a PET FREE FESTIVAL.
The Street Fair is made possible by the support of presenting sponsors Greene Memorial Hospital and Soin Medical Center plus Festival Sponsor Wagner Subaru.
For more information, contact the Yellow Springs Chamber at (937) 767-2686 or visit YellowSpringsOhio.org.