Warped Wing Brewing Company will celebrate its third anniversary this Saturday, Jan. 14, by tapping several special beers and offering live music throughout the day.
The event will be held from noon to 7 p.m. Saturday. The brewery also will release single cans and draught of its Baltic Argonaut, a porter with 11.5 percent alcohol that has been maturing in tanks for more than six months.
>> RELATED: Dayton Craft Beer: A Guide to Local Breweries
Music will be provided by Todd the Fox (noon to 2 p.m.), The New Old-Fashioned (2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.), and The Repeating Arms (5-7 p.m.).
The beer-tapping schedule includes:
• noon — Baltic Argonaut Baltic Porter Draught & Cans
• 1 p.m. — Ermal’s aged in Chardonnay barrels
• 2 p.m. — 10 Ton aged in Whiskey Row barrels
• 3 p.m. — Pirogue 2015 aged in Old Forester barrels
• 4 p.m. — Whiskey Rebellion 2015 aged 2 years in Woodford Reserve barrels
• 5 p.m. — Barn Gang aged in Chardonnay barrels
• 6 p.m. — 10 Ton aged in 2nd use Willet Rye barrels then finished in Silver Oak Cabernet barrels
• 7 p.m. — Baltic Argonaut 2016 aged in Woodford Reserve barrels
Warped Wing cans some of its beers in pint cans for distribution to restaurants, bars, grocery stores and other retailers in the Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus markets.
Warped Wing opened its doors in January 2014, and less than a year later, the brewery signed a lease on a second facility north of downtown to accommodate the stronger-than-projected sales of its beers, both in kegs and in pint cans for retail sales. A restaurant, the Spent Grain Grill, opened inside the brewery in 2015.
In 2016, three new 120-barrel fermentation tanks, each with a capacity of about 3,700 gallons, were installed at the brewery to boost production capacity.