"The city prides itself on being an open and accepting community."
For a week starting today the City of Dayton will marry anyone same sex or opposite sex. An hour will be blocked out every day for the next week. To celebrate that marriage is open to all, all the marriages will be free.
Marriage ceremony times are:
- Today, Friday, June 26th from 11:30am - 12:15pm & 3pm - 5pm
- Monday, June 29th from 5pm - 6pm
- Tuesday, June 30th from 8am - 10am
- Wednesday July 1st from 10:30am - 11:30am
- Thursday, July 2nd from 4pm - 5pm
Reactions: Dayton celebrates marriage equality
From the Dayton Daily News: What you need to know about the gay marriage ruling