>>BEST OF DAYTON: The 3 best coffee shops to try in Dayton
Now, to become more eco-friendly, the coffee chain is introducing colorful reusable tumblers that can brighten up any cold beverage.
This week, Starbucks quietly released a five-pack of reusable cups that change color when you fill them with an iced drink. The ombré colored cups are available at Starbucks stores in the U.S. and Canada, and they've reportedly already sold out in some locations.
The cups hold 24 ounces of liquid and a set will run you $16.95, according to Newsweek.
The five color options and how they transform with cold liquid:
- Rose: light pink to coral red
- Citron: yellow to emerald green
- Sky: light blue to cobalt blue
- Apricot: light orange to tangerine
- Arctic: teal to raspberry pink