Each ticket costs $20 and are available for purchase through July 29 at www.hsdayton.org/trip as well as over the phone at 937-262-5921 and in person from 1 to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and noon to 4 p.m. Saturday at the humane society’s main shelter at 1661 Nicholas Road in Dayton. through July 29. Odds of winning are 1 in 3,000, according to the humane society.
What’s Included in the Trip?
- Jarvis Estate Wine Tasting and Tour for 2
- B Cellars Vineyards and Winery Tour and Tasting with Food Pairings for 2
- Rutherford Hill Winery Cave Tour and Tasting for 2
- 6 consecutive hours of chauffeured luxury sedan service
- 3-night stay in a standard guest room at the Marriott, Hilton, Embassy or similar accommodations
- Round-trip (coach class) airfare plus taxes for 2 from a major metro airport within the 48 contiguous U.S. to either San Francisco or Oakland, CA
- Booking and travel services
- In addition to the trip, a cash prize will be awarded to the winner to cover the cost of taxes of the prize.
The drawing is at 2 p.m. July 30, which will be streamed live on the humane society’s Facebook page. The society will contact the winner and will announce the winner on its website.