So far this year, there have been 12,175 OVI-related crashes and 9,802 alcohol-related crashes in Ohio, according to OSHP. From Friday through Sunday, patrol reported 25 OVI-related crashes, with two in Montgomery County.
Troopers have made 17,669 OVI arrests in Ohio this year. In eight counties, there have been more than 500 OVI arrests. Franklin County has the most OVI arrests so far in 2021 with 753.
OSHP reported the following OVI arrests for local counties:
- Clark County: 554 OVI arrests
- Butler County: 442 OVI arrests
- Montgomery County: 425 OVI arrests
- Warren County: 382 OVI arrests
- Greene County: 178 OVI arrests
- Miami County: 172 OVI arrests
- Preble County: 25 OVI arrests
- Champaign County: 11 OVI arrests
- Darke County: 8 OVI arrests