Two red light cameras are now placed at intersection of South Smithville Road at Linden Avenue.
Following is a list of fixed-site camera locations, along with the current locations of mobile speed trailers:
- West Third Street at James H. McGee Boulevard (three red light cameras)
- North Gettysburg Avenue at Fairbanks Avenue (two speed cameras)
- North Main Street at Siebenthaler Avenue (one speed camera)
- South Keowee Street between East Third Street and East Fourth Street (two speed cameras)
- South Smithville Road at Linden Avenue (two red light cameras)
- Area of Troy Street and Stanley Avenue (two mobile speed trailers)
- North Main Street near Forest Glen Avenue (one mobile speed trailer).
The Dayton Police Department also uses six handheld speed enforcement camera units.
There have been 84 fewer injury crashes (432) to date in 2018 compared to 516 injury crashes during the same period in 2017, the city reported.
Got a tip? Call our monitored 24-hour line, 937-259-2237, or send it to email@example.com