Nuro’s delivery fee is $5.95 with no minimum order and shoppers can schedule same-day or next-day delivery beginning this spring in Houston with expectation to expand.
»PHOTOS: Construction nears finish on new event center in historic Liberty Tower
Dayton-area cities have been working to become autonomous vehicle friendly, with both Dayton and Springboro in talks with the DriveOhio program to integrate autonomous technology into area commutes.
“It’s always been our shared vision to scale this initiative to new markets, using world-changing technology to enable a new type of delivery service for our customers,” said Yael Cosset, Kroger’s chief digital officer.
FIVE FAST READS
• Ohio dairies closing amid four years of near record lows milk prices
• Gap to close 230 stores, split from Old Navy
• Victoria’s Secret closing more than 50 stores
• Luxury apartments, townhouses, carriage homes coming to Huber Heights
• JCPenney plans more store closures amid sales slump