In-person programming, such as classes and story times, will not take place. Outside groups are not able to use or reserve library meeting spaces at this time.
>> RELATED: Coronavirus: Libraries suspend operations temporarily
The is taking the following health precautions to keep staff and patrons safe:
- Staff will wear masks and disposable masks will be available for patrons who need one
- The first hour each day, 10 to 11 a.m., will be reserved for the elderly and medically-compromised persons
- Building capacities will be limited
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available
- Plexiglas dividers have been installed at public service desks
- Computer stations have been distanced from each other
- Staff will disinfect public equipment and work stations between uses
- Social distancing and other safety protocols will be followed
>> RELATED: Coronavirus: All Greene County libraries reopen with new rules
Curbside pickup will be available during hours of operation. Returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours before they are available for borrowing.
Gaming systems and toys, games and art supplies for children are not available at this time.
A full list of services and safety protocols is listed at DaytonMetroLibrary.org/reopening.
For more details, visit DaytonMetroLibrary.org or call the Ask Me Line at 937-463-2665.