Here’s how it works:
1. HOW TO GET STARTED
FIRST, CLICK HERE NOW TO SUBMIT NOMINATIONS FOR BEST OF DAYTON
• To submit a nomination, you have to enter a valid email address.
• Once that step is complete, you can submit unlimited nominations in all categories throughout the nominations period. We have more than 150 contests this year.
• You can submit nominations on the desktop site or mobile.
• When on your mobile device, save the Best of Dayton page to your home screen. It will function just like an app and will make it easy to keep coming back every day to pick up where you left off.
• Yes, you can nominate yourselves.
• HELPFUL HINT: The more you nominate, the better the chances your faves will make the final ballot.
• DEADLINE: Your nominations will be accepted through Dec. 15, 2019.
2. ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!
There will be a break from the contest around the December holidays.
During this time, the Dayton.com will tally and sift through all of the public nominations and then prepare the final ballot.
Who gets on the final ballot? Your top nominations will help the Dayton.com team determine the finalists. The Dayton.com team will review nominations for accuracy and relevance and advance the top nominees to the ballot.
3. CAST YOUR VOTES
The polls will open on Jan. 7, 2020. Save the date!
>> How to have your say in Best of Dayton
>> Best of Dayton: Contest guidelines
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WITH WHAT TO KNOW
If you want to be in the know throughout the contest, the best way to do that is to sign up for our newsletter to get contest updates before anyone else.
>> Sign up for the Dayton.com What to Know email newsletter
>> Download the Dayton.com app to conveniently nominate on your mobile device