It’s time to nominate your favorite things, places and people in the Miami Valley for Dayton.com’s “Best of Dayton of 2018.”
This is the first part of the annual Dayton.com Best of 2018 contest. The contest finds the best of what to do, what to love and what to know in Dayton.
The nominations period is officially open. Nominate your favorite businesses, professionals, service providers, food, and more during the nomination period. Yes, you can nominate yourself.
CLICK TO NOMINATE NOW FOR BEST OF DAYTON
• Nominations will run from Nov. 5 through 2 p.m. Nov. 26
• To submit a nomination, you have to enter a valid email address.
• Once that step is complete, you can submit unlimited nominations in all categories throughout the nomination process. We have 132 contests and more than 40 are new.
• We have a new and improved voter experience this year. When on your mobile device, visit dayton.com/bestofdayton and then save the page to your home screen. It will function like an app.
• Keep coming back and nominating your favorites throughout the nomination period and help the people and places you love increase their chances of making the final ballot, which will roll out for vote in December.
Dayton.com will then tally nominations on Nov. 27 through Dec. 4. Final voting will begin shortly after from Dec. 5 through Dec. 22. Winners will be announced in January.
Check out more content from Dayton.com