Your nominations helped shape what you see here in this final ballot. The final choices were as tough for us as they were for you!
We also want to say thanks for keeping us entertained!
And as we combed through this year’s nominations, we especially appreciated the Miami Valley’s fine sense of humor, which was on full display in several categories.
Here’s a sampling of the nominations we received in the “Best Place to Meet Singles” category:
• The Montgomery County Health Department
• The Montgomery County Jail
• Woodland Cemetery
• “The sliced-cheese section of your local Kroger”
• “Oh tell me, please. I would love to know!”
And happy voting Dayton.
>>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO VOTE FOR BEST OF DAYTON
HOW VOTING WORKS
Here’s what you need to know:
• Voting will run from Dec. 5 through Dec. 26.
• To cast your vote, you have to enter a valid email address.
• Once that step is complete, you can submit one vote per day per category in all categories throughout the nomination process. We have 133 contests and more than 40 are new.
• We encourage everyone to come back every day and vote once per day to help ensure you, your business, your friends or your most beloved places soar to the top.
• If you didn't visit us during the nominations period in November, you will notice we have a new and improved voter experience this year. When on your mobile device, visit dayton.com/bestofdayton and then save the page to your home screen. It will function like an app. Be warned! It's kind of addictive. We hope you all enjoy the experience.
>> More than 40 new categories in Best of 2018 poll
WHEN WILL WE FIND OUT WHO WINS?
Dayton.com will then tally the votes after the polls close on Dec. 26.
HOW TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHO WINS
Be the first to know who wins by subscribing to the Dayton.com What to Know email. Click here to sign up.
SPECIAL BEST OF DAYTON RADIO SHOW
Another way to be among the first to know who wins is to tune in to a special radio broadcast in partnership with WHIO Radio | AM 1290 and News 95.7 WHIO that will air live on Sunday, Jan. 6. More details coming soon!
>> How to have your say in Best of Dayton 2018
>> Best of Dayton 2018: Contest guidelines