Alematic Artisan Ales is celebrating its one-year anniversary with a party.
“We're celebrating our birthday and you're all invited,” the brewery posted on its Facebook page. “Come help us celebrate our first year in style. We have some new releases and surprises in store.”
The event will be held Saturday, Feb. 1 from noon – 11 p.m. Hunger Paynes Food Truck will be on site from noon to 8 p.m.
The Huber Heights brewery, 6182 Chambersburg Road, is housed in 4,000 square feet of space in the Huber Center just off Brandt Pike (Ohio 201). The tap room seats 93.
They specialize in craft beers — including small-batch ales, lagers and sours — and also make their own wines and ciders.
The brewery's beers on tap during Saturday’s celebration will include (while supplies last):
• Santana Champ — Mimosa Gose
• Strawberry LoveStoned — Strawberry Berliner
• Kaleidoscope Dream — Sangria Berliner
• The Red — Red ale w/ Coffee and Honey
• C.R.E.A.M. — Cream Ale
• Paint it Black — Black IPA
• We Made You A Mixtape: Vol. 1 — Double NEIPA w/ Mango
• Mellow Marmalade — Hazy IPA
• The Big Balloons — Strawberry MilkShake IPA
• Hey Joe — Coffee Stout w/ Winan's Kenya AA coffee
• Chocolate City — Imperial Stout w/ Chocolate and Coconut
• Brick City Porter — Porter
• Brick City Porter w/Oreos
• Brick City Porter w/Reese's Puff Cereal
• Brick City Porter w/Raspberry