- 12-2 p.m. Thursday, June 20 - Kiser Elementary, 1401 Leo St., Dayton, OH 45401
- 12-2 p.m. Thursday, June 27 - Old Salem Mall, 5200 Salem Ave., Trotwood, OH
Here's a list of previous dates and locations of mobile markets:
- 12-1 p.m. Wednesday, June 5 - Dixie Drive In, 6201 N. Dixie Dr., Dayton, OH 45414
- 3-4 p.m. Thursday, June 6 - Evangel Church of God, 132 N. Smithville Rd., Dayton, OH 45403
- 9-10 a.m. Friday, June 7 - Brookville Fire Department, 775 Upper Lewisburg Salem Rd., Brookville, OH (Food For Families will transport and deliver food)
- 3-4 p.m. Monday, June 10 - Brookville Fire Department, 775 Upper Lewisburg Salem Rd., Brookville, OH (Food For Families will transport and deliver food)
- 12-1 p.m. Wednesday, June 12 - Dixie Drive In, 6201 N. Dixie Dr., Dayton, OH 45414
- 9-10 a.m. Thursday, June 13 - Rohrer Park, 720 Rohrer Blvd., Dayton, OH 45404
A special fund and campaign has been established for those impacted by the Memorial Day tornadoes that ripped through the area.
CMGO Market Vice President and General Manager Rob Rohr said, “So many people in the community and our employees have reached out to us and asked how they can get involved and we wanted to help them. So our first mission was to promote all of the amazing work being done by organizations like the Red Cross, The Foodbank, the United Way, and literally dozens of businesses, churches and other community organizations and give our audience links to join in and lend support. Then we quickly asked ourselves – what’s missing and how can we help fill that gap?”
Cox Media Group Ohio owns Dayton Daily News, WHIO-TV, WHIO Radio, K99.1FM and several other media properties.
If you would like to help, you can join us by donating directly to The Foodbank on this special fund page: daytondailynews.com/tornadorelief