"Ow, [expletive]!" Heywood shouts in the video. "Take me to the hospital! Take me to the hospital! I just got bit by a snake."
>> Watch the clip here
Copeland and his wife were stunned. They rushed their friend to a local hospital, where doctors examined Heywood and prescribed him antibiotics, CNN reported.
"No stiches, thankfully," Heywood told the news outlet, adding that the snake was nonvenomous.
>> See the original video here (WARNING: Profanity.)
Copeland said a neighbor, armed with a hammer, removed the snake from the porch light and killed it.
Read more here.