>>TAKE A LOOK: Downtown restaurant Table 33 has a new menu, and it was worth the wait
The deal will last through the rest of the summer, and is just one reason why Table 33 is worth the visit. Here are a few others:
- The patio is one of the best in downtown Dayton.
- Their locally sourced menu is gluten free and vegetarian friendly.
- Their coffee is strong and delicious.
- Their fruit juices are fresh and bright.
- Their full service bar has the craft beer or the craft cocktails you are craving.
Since the restaurant opened in October 2016, they’ve continued to make updates and expand on its menu offerings. They began humbly by offering just solid grab-and-go items and quality coffee, and most recently have expanded to serve brunch on Sundays.
The restaurant is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesdays through Fridays and is open for brunch on from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, so you have plenty of opportunities to score the deal this summer. Remember, they are closed on Mondays, though!
>>The wait is over! Table 33 opens 2nd location at new downtown Dayton library
"We deeply value the opportunity to be a place where people gather," Table 33's website says. "Whether it's a mid-week business lunch with colleagues or a weekend brunch with family, we feel honored to host both the conversations and people that matter most to you."