Support local businesses and give your mother the perfect culinary treat this Mother’s Day by purchasing one of these Mother’s Day carryout specials.
This is not a comprehensive list. For those businesses who wish to add their Mother’s Day carryout or delivery meal specials to this list, please email Ashley Moor at email@example.com.
🍽The Golden Lamb
The Golden Lamb in Lebanon is offering a Take & Bake Mother’s Day Family Dinner for Four, available for carryout.
The full dinner includes:
- Eight chilled jumbo shrimp with spicy cocktail sauce
- Slow-roasted prime rib with rosemary au jus that includes four 10-12-ounce slices, roasted rare for quick warming with a side of Horseradish Chantilly
- One-pound spring asparagus with Lemon Scent & Irish Butter
- Four Tillamook Cheddar & Garden Chive Overstuffed Twice-Baked Potatoes
- Artisan French Bread Batard with sea salt and olive oil
- Whole Georgia Pecan Pie
For a full list of wine offerings to add to this meal, pay a visit to goldenlamb.com.
Orders for this Mother’s Day meal, priced at $149, must be placed by Thursday, May 7, or for as long as supplies last, by calling 513-932-5065. There will be pickup times available on Friday, May 8, and Saturday, May 9, from noon to 4:30 p.m. The Golden Lamb is located at 27 S. Broadway St. in Lebanon.
The Golden Lamb is also partnering with local vendors to provide curated locally-made Mother's Day gift packages or a fresh bouquet from Flowers From the Rafters. Each curated package is $40 and every bouquet is $25. Either (or hey — even both!) can be carried out with your special Mother's Day meal. To pick out your Mother's Day package, visit goldenlamb.com.
Additionally, fans of The Golden Lamb who purchase a $100 restaurant gift card, available at goldenlamb.com/gift-cards, will be given a $20 bonus gift card to spend in the restaurant's gift shop. Beginning on May 12, The Golden Lamb Gift Shop will be open to the public from Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
>> UPDATED: These restaurants announced their reopenings this week
Guests can pre-order a special Mother’s Day meal kit box from Lily’s Bistro. Each meal kit box contains portions for four guests.
Each box contains the following options:
- Lox or Veggie Bagel Box for four: Choose smoked salmon or locally-grown crudités, all served with dill whipped cream cheese, pickled red onion, caperberries and fresh cucumber - $35
- BBQ Picnic Box for four: Choose between mango-miso BBQ glazed salmon filet or sweet and smoky barbecued Amish chicken or combo (2 portions of each), all served with roasted spring vegetables and creamy tri-colored potato salad
- Deviled eggs: Lily’s Bloody Mary Mix filling, garnished with pickled red onion (four pieces) - $6
- Strawberry and asparagus salad with mixed greens, honeyed pistachios, goat cheese and strawberry-basil vinaigrette (serves four) - $15
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Oat Crisp (serves four) - $15 and Lemon-Blueberry Pound Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Icing (serves four) - $15
Bottles of wine will be $12-15, Bloody Marys will be $6 and build-your-own Mimosas will be $17.
To pre-order one of these meal boxes, pay a visit to lilysbistro.com.
🍽Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
The Firebirds Wood Fired Grill in Miamisburg is also concocting a delicious meal to celebrate mom. Pre-order the Mother’s Day feast online by visiting firebirdsrestaurants.olo.com. Orders must be placed by 8 p.m. on Wednesday, May 6.
The special Mother’s Day feast from Firebirds Wood Fired Grill includes the following items:
- BLT Salad
- Beef Tenderloin Roast: Herb-rubbed tenderloin with port wine mushrooms
- Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Broccoli with Parmesan Garlic Butter
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Pudding with triple berries in sauce and white chocolate sauce drizzle
- Fresh bread and butter
This meal will cost $69.95 for two to three people or $139.90 for four to six people. Those who purchase the meal will be able to pick it up on Saturday, May 9 from noon to 5 p.m. or on Sunday, May 10 from 8 a.m. to noon. The meal will need to be cooked at home — a recipe for doing so will be included in the meal kit.
Looking for even more ways to support your favorite establishment? Purchase a Firebirds gift card by visiting firebirdsrestaurants.com/gift-cards.
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at 3500 Rigby Road in Miamisburg.
>> Local restaurateur offers alternative viewpoint: ‘We have to think of the devastation we could face’
🍽Jimmie's Ladder 11
For Mother's Day, Jimmie's Ladder 11 in Dayton is serving up all menu items to serve four people. To see the full carryout menu, pay a visit to jladder11.com/menu. These orders must be finalized by Saturday, May 9. Pick up will be between 9 a.m. and noon on Sunday, May 10. To place your order, call Jimmie's Ladder 11 at 937-424-1784.
Jimmie’s Ladder 11 is located at 936 Brown St. in Dayton.
🍽Brock Mastersons Catering Events
Brock Mastersons Catering Events in Dayton is accepting orders through Thursday, May 7 at 5 p.m. for their Mother’s Day carryout special.
This special Mother’s Day menu includes:
- Quiche (your choice of one from the three options)
- Quiche Lorraine: Applewood smoked bacon, gruyere cheese and scallions
- Vegetarian Quiche: Roasted artichoke hearts, broccoli and sundried tomatoes, crimini mushrooms and swiss
- Smoked Brisket Quiche-24 Hour Hickory Smoked Beef Brisket & Sharp Cheddar
- “Down-East” Blue-Lump Crab Cakes with Chef Rick’s famous dill sauce on the side
- Brock’s 3 Potato Hash
- Fresh-cut fruit
- Homemade cinnamon rolls
- Chef Rick’s Zesty Lemon Bars
This family brunch that serves four is $79.95 and can be served either hot and ready or par-cooked so that you can finish making the meal at home. To place your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-298-1234 and press one or four. Be sure to specify whether you want “Hot and Ready to Eat” or “Oven Ready” when you place your order. Pick up will be on Sunday, May 10 between noon and 2 p.m.
Brock Mastersons Catering & Events is located at 450 Patterson Road in Dayton.
🍽Piqua Country Club
The Piqua Country Club is making it easier to celebrate the “MOMents” with their special brunch to-go. The menu (pictured above) is available to order until Thursday, May 7 at 3 p.m. Payment is due at time of ordering. Call the club at 937-773-7744 and leave a voicemail at the dining reservations prompt, or option two upon calling the club’s number. The meals will be available to pick up between noon and 2 p.m. on Sunday, May 10.
The Piqua Country Club is located at 9812 N. Country Club Road in Piqua.
🍽The Mandalay Banquet Center & Catering
If you want to give your mom the perfect Mother’s Day meal, but feel hesitant about picking it up in person, the Mandalay Banquet Center & Catering is offering delivery for their delicious culinary concoctions for those who live in the Bellbrook area.
This Mother’s Day meal consists of the following items:
- 8 oz Beef Tenderloin with Creamy Horseradish - to be carved at home
- Twice Baked Potato
- Parmesan Green Beans
- Mixed Green Salad with Ranch and Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Dinner rolls and butter
- Assorted beignets for dessert
- Make it a Surf and Turf meal with a 3 oz Maryland Blue Crab Cake - $3.50 per piece
- Mimosa for 4 (a bottle of champagne with orange juice ) - $16
- One Drumheller bottle of wine (chardonnay or cabernet) - $16
This meal costs $18.95 per guest, and they are currently taking orders for those with two or more guests. Order before Thursday, May 7 at 3 p.m. by texting 937-546-9186 or calling 937-848-2464.
Guests will be able to pick up their carryout meals on Saturday, May 9 between noon and 3 p.m. if they live outside of the Bellbrook area.
The Mandalay Banquet Center & Catering is located at 2700 E. River Road in Moraine.
🍽Mudlick Tap House
Treat your mother to a take-out Mother’s Day feast, courtesy of Mudlick Tap House in Dayton.
The take-out menu consists of the following items:
- Banana Bread & Honey Butter - $6
(2) slices of house-made banana bread with a side of honey butter
- Coffee Cake - $5
Traditional coffee cake topped with a pecan glaze
- Strawberry Short Stack - $13
Two buttermilk pancakes served with roasted strawberries, toasted almonds and maple syrup. Served with your choice of breakfast meat.
- Steak & Eggs - $28
Hanger steak sliced and served over wilted spinach and Parmesan scrambled eggs and topped with truffle butter.
- Biscuit Sammy - $15
Freshly baked biscuit, fried egg, American cheese, bacon, tomato and sweet jalapeno jam. Served with your choice of brunch side.
- Biscuits & Gravy - $14
Freshly baked buttermilk biscuits topped with savory sausage gravy
- Frittata Freestyle - $15
Also known as the “crustless quiche.” Comes as a 9" Frittata.
Spring: Leeks, bacon, cheddar cheese
Greek: Spinach, crumbled feta, chopped fresh dill and sliced scallions
Denver: Chopped bacon, bell pepper, onion and cheddar
- Lil’ Brunch Plate - $7
For Kids 12 and under
Silver dollar pancakes, two pieces of applewood bacon and a scrambled egg
Bacon (3) - $5
Sausage Links (3) - $5
Eggs (2) Scrambled ~ Fried ~ Sunny ~ Over Easy ~ Over Hard - $4
Potato Pepper Hash ~ Crispy Yukons, onion, red peppers wilted greens - $5
Toast (2) ~ Sourdough ~ Wheat - $4
Biscuit (1) - $2
Seasonal Fruit - $5
Additionally, house-made Bloody Mary and Mimosa kits will be available for curbside carryout and delivery. To keep up to date on the latest news about the Mudlick Tap House, pay a visit to the restaurant's Facebook page.
Mudlick Tap House is located at 135 E. 2nd St. in Dayton.
The Mother’s Day brunch and dinner specials from The Florentine Restaurant in Germantown consists of several decadent classics, available for viewing in the photograph above. The brunch, available for curbside pickup from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., is $19.99, with an additional fresh fruit cup for $5.99 or berry yogurt parfait for $6.99. The Mother’s Day Dinner will be available for curbside pickup from 2-6 p.m. and is $19.99 for the grilled chicken breast meal and $24.99 for the 8 oz. prime rib meal. Customers can add an additional chicken breast for $5 and an 8 oz. prime rib for $10.
Orders can be placed throughout the week by ordering online at toasttab.com or by calling the restaurant at 937-855-7759.
The Florentine Restaurant is located at 21 W. Market St. in Germantown.
🍽Sweeney's Seafood Bar & Grill
From Thursday, May 7, through Sunday, May 10, customers can treat their mothers to fresh seafood and other delicious menu items from Sweeney’s Seafood Bar & Grill in Centerville.
This special menu consists of the following items:
- House-Made Crab and Asparagus Bisque: $6 Bowl $8
- Classic Shrimp Cocktail with House-Made Cocktail Sauce: $11
- Sweeney’s Secret Recipe House-Made Maryland Crab Cakes: $11
- Bacon-Wrapped Fresh Sea Scallops: Four bacon-wrapped sea scallops with house-made honey mustard sauce: $13
- Fried Panko Breaded Calamari Strips with Thai Chili Sauce: $10
- Shrimp or Chicken Pesto Flatbread: Oven-baked crispy artisan flatbread topped with house-made pesto sauce, diced red peppers, bubbly mozzarella cheese and your choice of chicken or shrimp: $14
ENTREES (All entrees accompanied by fresh, baked bread and house-made butter)
- Organic Bourbon BBQ Scottish Salmon with Sweet Potato Fries and Salad: $21
- Seafood Newburg Pasta: Fresh sautéed Nantucket Island Bay scallops, large wild shrimp, fresh asparagus, mushrooms and Cavatappi macaroni tossed in house-made lobster tomato cream sauce and salad: $27
- Extra Jumbo Shrimp Your Way with House-Made Cocktail Sauce, Rice Pilaf and Salad: $21
- Coconut Shrimp with House-Made Apricot Ginger Red Pepper Dipping Sauce with a Side and Salad 20
- Grilled Fresh North Atlantic Halibut with Gorgonzola Mashed Potatoes and a Salad: $33
- Filet Oscar “Sweeney’s Style”: Sweeney’s signature crab cake topped with a 4 oz. USDA Choice filet mignon served with fresh asparagus and house-made béarnaise sauce: $28
- Trout Amandine: Fresh Idaho Boneless Rainbow Trout dredged in flour and sliced almonds, sautéed and topped with house-made almond butter sauce served with rice pilaf and salad: $21
- Sweeney’s Secret Recipe House-Made Maryland Crab Cakes with Rice Pilaf and Salad: $21
- Fish and Chips: Fried battered haddock with Sweeney’s Pub Fries and House-Made Coleslaw: $18
- B&W Sesame Seed Encrusted Yellowfin Tuna with Sesame Oil Broccoli and Salad: $22
- Sweeney’s Secret, Authentic Creole Jambalaya with Rice and Salad: $17
- Sriracha Honey Chicken: Marinated sriracha honey grilled chicken breast with wild rice and salad: $21
HOUSE-MADE SIDES – Each extra side is $2.50
- Cole Slaw, Rice Pilaf, Sautéed Garlic Spinach, Sweeney’s Pub Fries, Gorgonzola Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli, Baked Potato, Sweet Potato Fries, Fresh Asparagus or Side Salad
HOUSE-MADE DESSERTS (When ordering ask about the daily offering)
Alcohol will also be sold by the glass or bottle - just be sure to inquire of your preferences when placing your order.
For those picking up their Mother’s Day meals on Thursday or Friday, be sure to call 937-291-3474 to place your curbside order anytime between noon and 7:30 p.m. Curbside pickup can be scheduled for anytime between 4-8 p.m.
If you’re picking up your meal on Saturday and Sunday, you’ll be able to place your order beginning at 11 a.m. by calling the restaurant. The restaurant will stop taking orders at 7:30 p.m. Those who place their orders before 3:30 p.m. on either Saturday or Sunday will receive a 10 percent off discount on their order. Orders can be picked up from 4-8 p.m. on Saturday and 3-8 p.m. on Sunday.
The meal will also include a carnation from Centerville’s Flowerman.
Sweeney’s Seafood Bar & Grill is located at 28 W. Franklin St. in Centerville.
🍽Company 7 BBQ
Looking for a DIY meal that perhaps make your mother believe that cooked a delicious meal all by yourself? Thankfully, Company 7 BBQ in Englewood has you covered with spiral cut hams, sliced turkey and other menu items that come together to create the perfect Mother's Day feast. To view the full list of offerings and accompanying pricing from Company 7 BBQ, pay a visit to company7bbq.com.
To place your order, call 937-836-2777 and hit zero to speak to a pitboss. The restaurant will be open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday to take your order. Orders must be placed by Thursday, May 7 at 4 p.m. You’ll be able to pick up your order any time on Saturday or Sunday.
Company 7 BBQ is located at 1001 S. Main St. in Englewood.
🍽Ariake Grille & Sushi Bar
Ariake Grille & Sushi Bar in Miamisburg is offering a nontraditional Mother's Day meal. For $53, you can treat your mother to a sushi platter that includes a tuna Tataki Rainbow Roll, a Spider Roll and Teriyaki Roll. Place your order by calling 937-221-9739, using DoorDash or ordering online at ariakedayton.com.
Ariake Grille & Sushi Bar, located at 59 Fiesta Ln. in Miamisburg, is open from noon to 8:30 p.m. from Tuesday through Sunday.
Indulge in your favorite menu items, along with full bottles of select beer and wines, from Coco's Bistro this Mother's Day. To view the full food and alcohol menu, pay a visit to 228coco.com.
Orders can be placed for pickup or delivery by calling 937-228-2626 or visit their kitchen door to place your to-go order in person. The kitchen will be open from noon to 8 p.m.
Coco’s Bistro is located at 250 Warren St. in Dayton.
🍽Salar Restaurant and Lounge
Though Salar Restaurant and Lounge in the Oregon District has been shut down since Gov. Mike DeWine announced the closure of all restaurant’s dining rooms across the state, the Peruvian restaurant is now back and offering a Mother’s Day meal.
The Mother's Day brunch menu, pictured above, includes entrees such as Pork Tenderloin, Faroe Island Salmon, and Angus Beef Tenderloin, as well as add-ons such as empanadas, wine, cocktails and more. These family-style meals feed two for $50, four for $95 or up to six people for $105, depending on the dish and size. View the full menu at salarrestaurant.com.
Call 937-321-4384 to place an order between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Thursday and Friday and until 10 p.m. on Saturday, May 9. Orders will be available to pick up between noon and 6 p.m. on Sunday.
Salar Restaurant and Lounge is located at 400 E. Fifth St. in Dayton’s Oregon District.
For the first time, Bob Evans is offering its signature Farmhouse Feast meal for Mother’s Day. The Farmhouse Mother’s Day Feast serves four and comes packed and ready for reheating.
The Mother’s Day Farmhouse Feast features a personalized selection and combination of the following dishes:
- slow-roasted turkey breast or sliced ham
- bread and celery dressing
- home-style mashed potatoes
- buttered sweet corn
- green beans with ham
- cranberry relish
- half a dozen rolls
- Cherry Supreme Pie
Orders for the Mother’s Day Farmhouse Feast must be placed by Friday, May 8 and picked up by Saturday, May 9.
Other options include the Mother’s Day Family Meal, which serves four and includes turkey and dressing, hickory-smoked ham steak with choice of two family-size sides and six dinner rolls. This meal is served hot and available for carryout and delivery through Sunday.
And finally, the Mother’s Day Special is served hot and includes turkey and dressing, hickory-smoked ham steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, buttered corn and two dinner rolls. The meal serves one and is available for carryout or delivery through Sunday.
For a full list of nearby Bob Evans locations, visit bobevans.com/locations.
🍽Carvers Steaks and Chops
All orders for the Carvers Steaks and Chops Mother’s Day Meal must be placed before 3 p.m. on Thursday, May 7. Orders can be placed by calling 937-433-7099.
The Carvers Mother’s Day Feast serves four and includes the following items:
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail: Classic presentation with cocktail sauce
- Carvers Wedge Salad: Iceberg lettuce, bleu cheese, bacon, tomatoes, red onion and balsamic reduction
- 50-ounce Prime Rib Roast: The finest Midwestern beef is herb-crusted and slow-roasted overnight to ensure the most tender prime rib in town.
- Au Gratin Potatoes: Smothered in onion, creamy parmesan and monterey jack cheese baked to a golden crust
- Green Beans Almondine: Sautéed shallots, almonds, garlic, freshly grated lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Chambord Chocolate Mousse: Melted chocolate, Chambord liqueur and cream folded until fluffy and thick.
The fully-cooked meal costs $175 and is ready to eat when picked up on Sunday, May 10 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Carvers Steaks and Chops is located at 1535 Miamisburg-Centerville Road in Washington Twp.
🍽Frisch's Big Boy
For $19.99, customers can purchase a Mother’s Day Breakfast Pack from Frisch’s.
The Frisch’s Breakfast Pack consists of the following cult classics:
- Four servings of scrambled eggs
- Frisch’s Spicy Spud Potatoes
Either pick up your meal or have it delivered anytime between now and Mother’s Day, May 10.
For a full list of Frisch's locations in the Miami Valley, pay a visit to locations.frischs.com.