>> Which restaurants are offering carryout, curbside pickup and delivery?
The menu has three steps.
1) Pick your pasta: Choose from spaghetti, linguine, rigatoni or cavatelli.
2) Pick your sauce: House marinara ($10), a besciamella cream sauce ($10), extra virgin olive oil ($9), pomodoro cream ($10), terra (an olive oil and white truffle sauce) ($13), gorgonzola creama ($12), vegan cashew alfredo ($12), pernod creama ($14), brown butter and sage ($10).
3) Add meat, poultry, seafood or veggies: Roasted crimini mushrooms (+$2), Applewood bacon lardons, spinach and sun dried tomatoes (+$4), herb roasted chicken (+$4), carbonara (+$4), peppers and oinions (+$3), spinach and artichoke (+$4), mixed seafood (+$9) and rosemary braised beef (+$9). n
They are also offering specialty dishes to go like Manicotti Verde ($14) — featuring fresh pasta tubes filled with ricotta, parmesan, garlic and spinach topped with marinara.
>> Downtown, Oregon District businesses want you to know they are OPEN
• Chicken and pasta al forno ($15), an old school chicken and orzo pasta with a mushroom vote sauce and baked and topped with ciabatta herb gratin with Joyce Farm heritage chicken.
• Meatball Melt ($14) featuring Roost meatballs sandwiched between griddled sour dough bread with provolone and marinara with a side of Giardinera and roasted potatoes.
• Grilled cheese and frittes ($9).
• Asiago Pork Milanese Sandwich ($16) served with lemon caper aioli and arugula served with roasted potatoes.
Salads and sides available for purchase include part fritters ($5), meatballs ($5), bread ($5), Caesar salad ($6) and brussel chips ($6).
Desserts to go include their well known and beloved Triple chocolate cake ($7).
In addition to food orders, the restaurant will also be selling bottles of white and red wine to go as well as bottled beers.
On the restaurants to-go menu it is advertising that it is selling larger order portions to feed up to 10 guests with special pricing on bulk orders.
Like so many other restaurants they write, " we appreciate your understanding as we work to weather the storm during the state-wide temporary shutdown."
Contact this contributing writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO ORDER AND PICK UP
What: Black Rooster Pasta Bar
Where: 524 E 5th St., Dayton
More information: 937-222-3100 or www.roostitalian.com
Order online: https://app.upserve.com/s/roost-modern-italian-dayton