Updated menu for the month of January.
• Waking Dead: housemade sausage gravy, bacon, over easy egg and drizzled with maple syrup.
• Blood Graffiti: pizza sauce, pan fried pepperoni and a blend of provolone and mozzarella cheeses.
• Beefcake: housemade beef stroganoff topped with sautéed white onions and peppers and finished with parsley sour cream.
• The Nibbler: housemade chili, red onion, bacon, yellow mustard and shredded muenster cheese.
• Smells Like Zombie Spirit: sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and your choice of 1,000 island or brown mustard.
• Calling in Dead: white truffle Mac n cheese topped with Parmesan garlic cracker crumbs.
• Victim 13: chili, sauerkraut, white truffle Mac n cheese, red onion, pickle spear and yellow mustard.
• Gem City Slasher: housemade guacamole, bacon and cilantro sour cream.
• Sliced and Diced: roasted pears, mixed greens, goat cheese, balsamic glaze and candied almonds.
• Germanator: garlic crusted beef, housemade beer cheese and fried onions.
• Killer Gauge: slow cooked buffalo chicken, blue cheese crumbles, diced celery and ranch.
• The Capone: pickle spear, sport peppers, Roma tomatoes, red onion, relish, yellow mustard and celery salt.
Special items: Veggie dog or chicken sausages available as substitutes, as well as gluten-free buns.
The restaurant’s application for a license to sell beer is still pending.