If you’re planning on heading out for food or drinks on Labor Day, be advised many local institutions will be closed or have adjusted hours.
We reached out to local restaurants on Facebook to find out which restaurants are operating with special hours.
Here are the details the restaurants shared with us:
• Ghostlight Coffee will be open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Labor Day
• Warped Wing Brewery will be open from noon to midnight Sunday and noon to 8 p.m. Monday
• Ned Peppers will be open their normal hours Sunday and Monday from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
• Hole In The Wall will be open normal hours Sunday and Monday from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
• 416 Diner will be open their normal hours from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday.
• Blind Bob’s kitchen will be closed on Monday. The bar opens at 6 p.m. and they will be grilling hot dogs on the patio
• Quick Fire Pizza in Club Evolution will be open normal hours Sunday and Monday from 8:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
• Lucky’s Taproom & Eatery will be open regular hours Sunday and Monday. They will be serving brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and raising funds for ALS and 4 Paws for Ability.
• Branch & Bone Artisan Ales will observe normal hours during the holiday weekend. The brewery will stay open until 10 p.m. on Sunday and will be closed on Monday.
• Thai 9 will be closed on Monday for Labor Day.
• The Trolley Stop will be closed on Labor Day.
• Omega Music will be closed on Labor Day.
Know of any closings or adjusted hours? Let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook.