The Midwest region includes restaurants in Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
The top Ohio restaurant was Hoyo’s Kitchen in Columbus coming in at No. 7 followed by Grist at No. 23.
Grist offers a lunch and dinner menu featuring a variety of sandwiches, salads, pastas and more. Husband-and-wife owners Casey and Patrick Van Voorhis opened the specialty pasta market and restaurant in Feb. 2021 at 46 W. Fifth St. The couple focuses on keeping ingredients and business local.
Here is a list of all Ohio restaurants on the list:
7. Hoyo’s Kitchen in Columbus
23. Grist in Dayton
27. Kitchen Social in Columbus
28. Mizu Japanese Sushi Restaurant in Parma
30. Scotty’s Cafe in Columbus
36. Brassica in Columbus
44. Wario’s Beef and Pork in Columbus
45. Phoenician Taverna in Mason
48. Half Moon Bakery in Cleveland
51. The Blue Door Cafe & Bakery in Cuyahoga Falls
71. Pickles and Bones Barbecue in Milford
75. Marble Room Steaks and Raw Bar in Cleveland
86. Agapé Mediterranean in Westerville
To view the full list of rankings, click here.