The afternoon’s activities include:
● Retailers will have merchandise for sale displayed in front of their storefronts.
● Downtown eateries will offer take-away food and drink specials for guests to enjoy while they stroll, and also invite guests to dine and drink on their patios.
● Roving entertainers, including acoustic musicians and street magicians, will be out on the streets.
● Local artisans will be selling items from booths along downtown’s pedestrian thoroughfares.
● Free activities and treats from downtown businesses, including a spring plant project with Now and Zen DIY studios and free cookies from Salt Block Biscuit Company.
There are multiple ways to stay up-to-date with all the latest on Dayton Sidewalk Sales. A map of the April Downtown Dayton Sidewalk Sale and a complete list of participating businesses and their special offerings during the event will be updated at www.downtowndayton.org/sidewalksale.